SpeedFusion Bonding Technology
Powers enterprise VPNs that tap into the bandwidth of up to 13 low-cost cable, DSL, 3G/4G/LTE.
Introducing SpeedFusion Bonding Technology.
Peplink's patent-pending SpeedFusion technology powers enterprise VPNs that tap into the bandwidth of up to 13 low-cost cable, DSL, 3G/4G/LTE, and other links connected anywhere on your corporate or institutional WAN. Whether you're transferring a few documents or driving realtime POS data, video feeds, and VoIP conversations, SpeedFusion pumps all your data down a single fat datapipe that's budget-friendly, ultra-fast, and easily configurable to suit any networking environment.
How does SpeedFusion work?
100% Packet Level WAN Bonding.
- IP camera generates network traffic
- SpeedFusion load balancing engine identifies traffic to send via SpeedFusion VPN
- Packets are split across available WAN links, secured with 256-bit AES encryption, and sent through SpeedFusion VPN tunnel
- Receiving location (datacenter, head office, etc.) decrypts and reassembles packets back into the original order
- Digital video recorder captures video stream to disk
SpeedFusion Use Cases.
High Availability and Maximum Reliability.
Mobile Link Bonding and Failover.
Work at Home.
Bonded Internet Bandwidth.
SpeedFusion. Solve Real World Connectivity Challenges.
Failover to 3G. Uptime. All the Time.
HD Video. On Location and on Budget.
The Power to Do More While Paying Less.
Aggregate bandwidth and boost reliability in all your remote deployments. Tap new markets and explore new possibilities, wherever you find them. Do more wherever you do business while paying less with SpeedFusion.